Adding my domain name to the whitelist problem in mobile only

Hi Fred
First, thanks for the excellent support ... You are doing a nice job making working with this app a great experience.

I am getting very strange behavior from oneall; in the mobile app where I have Android 6 on Samsung Galaxi, I get a message asking me to add my domain to the white list ..... I made sure it is already there., however the problem is still there.

On my laptop with Windows 10 , the social login / registration works perfect for me --

I had included screen shots for both behaviors - https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ankph3KxfRKBgg0A4ZgWeE8OOxKX

please advise.

regards,
-Mahmoudimage

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Thanks.

This error message comes from the javascript library downloaded. After whitelisting the site, any cached version of the library must be cleared, so your browser gets the new one.
    Is it possible that the mobile with the error still uses a old library, and can you clear the cache for the browser on that mobile device?

Regards

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.