Social Link Shortcode Height

When I add the Social Link feature using the shortcode as defined in the documentation, [oa_social_link], it appears to dynamically create an iframe with a custom element ID and inline styling. This inline styling is what is causing me problems. On a small enough screen, the social links adjust so that each take its own line. However, the links are cut off visibly after 2.5 links. I figured out what is causing it and I need it fixed, since it is a problem from your end.

The inline style for this shortcode specifies:
element.style{ height: 100px !important; }

This is bad design, since the ability to adjust the height to what I need it to be, is not an option in the settings. Since you've used the ill-advised !important tag on an inline styling, it CANNOT be overwritten/over-prioritized no matter what you do.

Please either provide an option in the settings to change the height of the iframes, remove the !important tag, or move these CSS changes to a dedicated ID or class.

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    The inline height !important you mention is customizable: the iframe height is based on the parent div.
    This post has some information:
    support.oneall.com/forums/discussion/133/change-the-height-of-iframe/p1
    So, you can set in your theme's style.css, a rule for the parent div of the iframe.
    Such as (for example):
    div.oneall_social_login_providers
    {
    height: 320px;
    position: relative;
    top: 147px;
    }
    Now, you may want to add some more CSS to restrict this to Social Link icons.

Hope this helps.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.