Social Login multidomain setup

Pulling my hair out here. I have several sites all installed on a multidomain WP install.

mainsite www.remotegeneration.com.au - this works fine

second site darklands.com.au or darklands.remotegeneration.com.au (WP multidomain then redirects to the primary domain) the end url being darklands.com.au

Long and short of it is I get the msg on my page

[OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain darklands.com.au. Reload this page afterwards. I have whitelisted this domain as shown here

www.remotegeneration.com.au
remotegeneration.com.au
*.remotegeneration.com.au
darklands.com.au
www.darklands.com.au
*.darklands.com.au
darklands.remotegeneration.com.au

The problem I believe is that the whitelist isnt working properly

Answers

• Hi,
    This URL darklands.remotegeneration.com.au/forums/ shows the icons from here (is this the correct URL?).
    By the way, darklands.com.au redirects to darklands.remotegeneration.com.au.

If you are not seeing the icons, then you may need to clear your browser's cache.

Regards
  • edited July 2016
    fred it works on darklands.remotegeneration.com.au/forums but not darklands.com.au/forums to work on the page I must turn the multdomain plugin off (work on it with a visual editor I have) I have turned it back on and now it doesnt work. Both domains are whitelisted. I do see the icons with darklands.remotegeneration.com.au and this message with darklands.com.au " [OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain darklands.com.au. Reload this page afterwards " both domains are whitelisted
  • Hi Scott,
    On http://darklands.com.au/forums/ , the icons do show currently (at date of this post).
    Maybe it was the delay for effect, or rather some browser cache issue.

Are you getting the icons?

Regards
  • I dunno Fred I am still getting an error msg I did see it correctly once. I think it is the redirect that multidomain uses. Your whitelist doesnt seem to like it. It wont be going live for a while but I might just have to pull this out. I will have a look in a while when you get your whitelist working.
  • Education plays a crucial role in the success of a hair transplant procedure, and Chinese clinics prioritize patient education throughout the treatment journey FUT Hair Transplant . Patients receive detailed information about the hair transplant process, including pre-operative instructions, what to expect during the procedure, and post-operative care guidelines.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.