prestashop addons and social login

i have error with social login :
*ERROR* 2016/07/27 - 14:41:24: Property CustomerCore->birthday is not valid at line 909 in file classes/ObjectModel.php
I have a 500 error (see above)

i can check or unchek Date of Birth on extented data for facebook (for example). but not changing anything.
My facebook app is public
On google it is OK.

on my facebook apps.
La connexion OAuth cliente est activée mais vous n’avez spécifié aucun URI de redirection OAuth valide. Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
= redirection URL for oAuth valid ? what is ?

i have for website section and url of the site : http://laroutedesvins.api.oneall.com/

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited August 2016 Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Just a public update.
    The new version for the OneAll Prestashop module includes the social icons for the authentication page right after an element of class 'page-heading'.
    The site here has a class 'heading' instead.
    Adjusting the page's class, or the module oneall.js solves this.
    We're looking for a nicer fix to this.

Regards

Answers

• Hi,
    For your Facebook application, on the Facebook Login product, for the Valid OAuth redirect URIs field, add:
    http://laroutedesvins.api.oneall.com/ (or https).

Let us know if you still have the ERROR you mentioned before.

Regards.
  • I valid the Oauth redirect URLs field I can get informations from facebook.

and back to prestashop
    'YOU HAVE CONNECTED WITH FACEBOOK !

Please take a minute to review and complete your account information. Once you have reviewed your details, your account is ready to use and you can sign in with Facebook.'

But when i click on Confirm i got an error... do you have any case like this ?

• What error do you now get?
    Is there a web site we can access?

Thanks
  • I just received a mail.
    My app ID is ok. My app is public..
    Do i Have to configure a company or something (on my facebook apps config ?)

A new user tried to comment, login or register with Facebook on your
    site. This user could however not participate as your Site 'La Route des Vins'
    is not properly configured for Facebook.
  • The App is http ww6 DOT laroutedesvins DOT com (under construction, i dont want to be crawled)
    i chekc the logs... i have some problems.
    *ERROR* 2016/08/01 - 10:02:41: Property CustomerCore->birthday is not valid at line 909 in file classes/ObjectModel.php
  • Ok. A good starting point is to follow the instructions on app.oneall.com, social networks->setup Facebook.
    If that does not quite work for you, then post whatever messages you get here (or in email or PM).

Regards
  • I think i have all done well on facebook.
    The error as you can see is on prestashop module.
    i activate the debug mode and you can see the error.

Property CustomerCore->birthday is not valid
    at line 909 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

904. }
    906. $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
    907. if ($message !== true) {
    908. if ($die) {
    909. throw new PrestaShopException($message);
    910. }
    911. return $error_return ? $message : false;
    912. }
    913. }
    ObjectModelCore->validateFields - [line 246 - classes/ObjectModel.php]
    ObjectModelCore->getFields - [line 487 - classes/ObjectModel.php]
    ObjectModelCore->add - [line 229 - classes/Customer.php] - [2 Arguments]
    CustomerCore->add - [line 159 - modules/oneallsociallogin/includes/tools.php]
    oneall_social_login_tools::create_customer_from_data - [line 126 - controllers/front/OneAllSocialLoginController.php] - [3 Arguments]
    OneAllSocialLoginController->initContent - [line 189 - classes/controller/Controller.php]
    ControllerCore->run - [line 367 - classes/Dispatcher.php]
    DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php]
  • Ok, thanks. We'll have a look.
    Which version of prestashop are you using?
  • Hi,
    If you using prestashop 1.6.1.5 or up, you need an updated version of our plugin.
    This is not distributed yet, but, if you send me your email address I can send you the updated version.

Regards
  • it is the case. i send You PM./ thank you

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.