Social Login Not Showing on Wordpress with Shortcode

Hello,

I'm trying to setup the social login for my site: http://dynamo-micropower.com/ via WP shortcode (just for reference the login page is at: http://dynamo-micropower.com/dynamo-under-the-hood/). As you can see, only the WP-member login form is showing (I set the login up using "[oa_social_login] or [wpmem_form login"]). I've set up the plugin for LinkedIn and Google, and those are the only two sites I've elected to allow login through, so I don't think this is a site configuration issue.

I've heard of some issues resulting from theme usage, but haven't heard any issues regarding the theme I am currently using: Brooklyn.

Anyways, I'm looking for any insight as to why I cannot get this plugin to function properly.

Tangentially, are there any good credential verification plugins that

Comments

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited August 2016
    Hello,

could you please try to add the following code instead of the shortcode?
    <?php do_action('oa_social_login'); ?>

Does it work with this code?
  • Hi Claude,

I still have no luck inserting that line of code, nothing displays. I can get the oneall widget to display properly, but I'd prefer not to have the login on displaying on every page of my site and would like more control of where the icons would be located on a given page. Can you think of a reason as to why the widget would work, the embedded code or shortcode wouldnt'?
  • Hi,
    The network icons show on the login page (/login-page), and not on the register page (/new-member-registration), nor on any other page.
    So (just to clarify) you would like to show the icons on the register page too? Preferably with the shortcode?

Thanks.
  • Hi,
    Could be related to the wp-members plugin (rather, it's interaction with social login plugin)
    How is the wp-members plugin setup for registration?
    Is using the wp_form register not including the icons (outside of any shortcode...)?

Thanks
  • Hi,
    Something else, which could be useful, in the your theme's functions.php, try adding those lines:
    add_filter( 'wpmem_register_form', 'wpmem_oa_icons', 10, 4 ); function wpmem_oa_icons( $form, $tag, $rows, $hidden ) { $form .= oa_social_login_render_login_form( 'shortcode' ); return $form; }
    This will add the social network icons at the end of the wp-members register form.

Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.