Getting an error saying my domains aren't whitelisted on the site even though they are. any ideas?

[OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain csgo.networkreloaded.com. Reload this page afterwards.

My domains are already white listed on my ONEALL account but I still get that error.

Also, does creating an account using steam on wordpress allow for administrators to view the URL/STEAM ID of their profile?

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    You may need to clear your browser's cache (Steam icon shows from here).

Regarding the Steam ID, this info is made available to your site at login/registration.
    However, it is not stored anywhere after that.
    There are hooks you can use to pull this information. But, then, it is up to you to store and display it.
    This shows an example user usermeta, but there are other ways to store it on Wordpress.

Regards

Answers

• Hi,
    This may help (in your theme's functions.php)
    // Store the social network provided ID into a user meta field. function store_profile_data( $user_data, $identity, $new_registration ) { $soc_id = array_reduce ($identity->accounts, function ( $id, $acc ) { return ( !empty( $acc->userid ) ? $acc->userid : NULL ); }); if (isset ($soc_id)) { update_user_meta ($user_data->ID, 'oa_social_login_user_soc_id', $soc_id); } } add_action( 'oa_social_login_action_before_user_login', 'store_profile_data', 10, 3 ); // Add column to User panel list page. function add_user_soc_id_column( $column ) { $column['socid'] = 'Social ID'; return $column; } add_filter( 'manage_users_columns', 'add_user_soc_id_column' ); // Add the data to the custom column. function add_user_soc_id_column_data( $val, $column_name, $user_id ) { $soc_id = get_user_meta ($user_id, 'oa_social_login_user_soc_id', TRUE); switch ( $column_name ) { case 'socid' : return $soc_id; default: return $val; } } add_filter( 'manage_users_custom_column', 'add_user_soc_id_column_data', 10, 3 );
  • Thanks for the response. It is working now.

I'm just wondering if you may know of a simple way to disable a user from editing their "website" field within their wordpress user settings ?

When a user creates their account using steam, their website field is automatically populated with the URL for their steam community profile. I wan't to disallow users from editing this field after their account is created.

Thanks

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.