Instagram: Video Screencast URL required

Now, this is interesting. :)

"Provide a link to a video screencast showing the experience in your app. Please show how your integration uses all permissions you are requesting, any interface to moderate content or getting rights to media, and any Instagram login experience. Since your app may be in sandbox mode, you can use data from sandbox users to showcase the integration."

That virtually makes it impossible to use Instagram with OneAll. Or have y'all come up with a solution to this? I did try searching here...

Best wishes,

Mika

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited August 2016 Answer ✓
    Hi Mika,

Everybody who wants to use Instagram apps has to do this, this is not only for OneAll users.

What you need to do is first add OneAll to your website and make sure to enable Instagram.
    Then you basically make a video how you login with Instagram, upload it to the Internet and send the link to Instagram.

Yes, this is a bad hassle, but we unfortunately cannot change it!

Answers

• Yeah, OneAll cannot do anything about that. I was just surprised Instagram requires something like. More this was just a tip to everyone using OneAll. Thanks for your reply. :)

Mika
  • Hi all,

I am facing the same difficulty. Is there a copy free video where we can upload on our site to fulfill the requirement?

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.