Google Analytics Tracking

Hello is there any way to send to Google Analytics the event for social registration? I need to be able to keep track of how many people register for using our site to then calculate the conversion rate to paying customer.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited August 2016 Answer ✓
    Hi Andrea,

you can copy/past the following code to the <head>...</head> section of your website:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//[your-subdomain].api.oneall.com/integration/google-analytics.js"></script>

Please replace [your-subdomain] by your own OneAll subdomain.
    You will then see statistics for Social Login in your Google Analytics account.

Answers

• "You will then see statistics for Social Login in your Google Analytics account."

Where in Google Analytics will these start to show up? What is tracked? How do I make signing in a goal?
    They will be visible in the "Events". The tracked events are on_widget_loaded, on_open_popup_ui, on_close_popup_ui, on_login_end_success, on_login_end_error, on_login_end_cancelled

What exactly do you mean by goal?
  • Thanks.

Goals are a Google Analytics concept (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012040?hl=en). They can be done by URL accesses or pushed using their send() function. I would like to make logging in with oneall a Goal in Google Analytics.
    edited December 2016
    Hi Matt,

you can simply add a new event and trigger it when the user logs in:
    http://docs.oneall.com/api/javascript/library/methods/#sll_add_event

Something like this

<script type="text/javascript"> var my_function = function(args) { // Add the code to push your goal here } var _oneall = _oneall || []; _oneall.push(['social_login', 'add_event', 'on_login_end_success', my_function]); /script>

The code needs to be added to the sourcecode of your website.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.