Autodetect button unresponsive- returns no action/error

I have tried PHP 5.6.x and 7.0.10. I see that OpenSSL 1.0.1e with Curl 7.36.0 are up and running. Checked with my host and he confirmed that port 443 is not blocked. Verify API Settings button asks to have the Autodetect API button activated first. But that button does nothing. I looked over the support forum and did not see this situation.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Best Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

could you please tell me which platform (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla ... ) you are using?

Regards,
  • Jerry_JazJerry_JazMember
    Answer ✓
    Hey Claude, just ran it again and it worked. Must have been a glitch in the Matrix. We may stand down on this. Thank you for your time.

Answers

• Jerry_JazJerry_JazMember
    edited September 2016
    Wordpress 4.6 and this was as a plugin via Vanilla (hosted by me). I deactivated it and installed the plugin in Wordpress and was able to verify that Curl was detected on port 443 via the autodetect. But after filling out the API info with the credentials from OneAll, it fails and asks if the port 443 is open. Curiouser and curiouser...

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.