Social Login (Wordpress) - HTTP ERROR 500 after redirection for Twitter & Facebook

edited September 2016 in Social Login
Hi,
I can't get Facebook & Twitter Login to work. I am getting HTTP ERROR 500 after redirection. I look arround this forum an found a therad https://support.oneall.com/forums/discussion/comment/6685/#Comment_6685 with some suggestions. For now none of those suggestions work for me.
LinkedIn and google plus work perfectly.
Any idea is highly appreciated

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited September 2016 Answer ✓
    Hello,

thank you very much for the information.

With your current server configuration, Social Login seems to add the port when it should not do it.

Could you please open the file toolbox.php of the Social Login plugin.

And then replace this line:
    $request_port = (!in_array ($request_port, array (80, 443)) ? $request_port : '');

By
    $request_port = (!in_array ($request_port, array (80, 443, 10033)) ? $request_port : '');

Regards,

Answers

Hello,

could you please post a link to the page where we can reproduce the error?

Regards,
  • of course, forgot about that. Currently the site is running here: http://prod-blog.exporeal.net/

thanks,
    magnus
    edited September 2016
    Hi Magnus,

for me the login works, then however I am being redirected to an url like this (which fails):
    http://prod-blog.exporeal.net:10033/de/muenchen-tipp-bier-eis-und-die-wilde-isar/#comments

Please note the :10033 port in the url.
    Is your server behind a proxy?

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,

thanks for investigating. I had this redirection path (including the port 10033) after I switched the option "Restrict connection_tokens to a one-time usage ?" under Settings > API Settings > Advanced API Settings from the recommended value to the value "No, connection_tokens may be read to a one-time usage". After switching back everything was fine for (linkedIn & google+).

Now you tried to login and something you are getting redirected to the same url (including this proxy port 10033). I know that teh hoster are using reverse proxy settings. I contacted them to get more information about proxy settings and hosting settings.

Can I set this proxy settings someweher in the oneall.com configuration?

Thanks,
    Magnus
  • Hi,

great, this seems to work. I will need to double check, i
    I am not the deep dive wiordpress/php developer. Is there a way that I can hook into this funtion to set the additional value for remoiving certain ports in function.php
  • Hi,
    There is a filter included in the Oneall plugin which will allow you to change the URL from the functions.php file, the filter call is:
    apply_filters ('oa_social_login_filter_current_url', $current_url)
    Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.