Actual Post ID

When you using the Social Sharing plugin on behalf of the current user, you are given the Sharing Message Token, which you can use to ask OneAll's API to query snapshot statistics. However, there are pieces of information that I would like to handle myself.

I would like the Social Sharing API to return back the Post's URL (facebook post ID, twitter post ID, etc). From this, I can better provide the end user with a seamless social experience.

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓
    The id of the published post is now included as provider_publication_reference node when publishing with our API.

Answers

• To be clear, we migrated from Auth0.com to OneAll.com because of the Social Sharing methods instead of making that in-house. But I need to know what the Post IDs (or, failing that, the Post URLs) are for the shared content.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Anthony,

I know that we have that information. I will have a closer look and check how we can add it.
    It should be available during the next few days.

Best Regards,
  • Thank you, Claude. I await your response.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks, @Claude_Schlesser

We'll be testing this week, and I'll mark it resolved as appropriate.

Cheers!

Edit: All good. Thanks!

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.