LinkedIn login redirect

Hi

When using the LinkedIn option to login, a small window pops up for about 2 seconds and the main window behind it redirects to the oneall API endpoint with the message:

You have logged in with LinkedIn
Please wait, you are being redirected ...

I am then redirected back to the Wordpress login form with not prompt to login into LinkedIn or, a newly created Wordpress login. I am in an incognito browser session so I am definitely not logged into my LinkedIn account. I followed the instructions on how to setup the LinkedIn app and that appears OK.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited October 2016
    Hi Ryan,

please make sure that you have enabled NO "Extended Profile Data" in your OneAll LinkedIn settings. In order to request Extended Profile Data or Profile Permissions you need to Apply with LinkedIn and ask for the permission to do so.

If you do not ask LinkedIn for the permission, the login will fail. Please disable everything except Email Address (Verified) and Share Content and then try again.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.