No user details in the dashboard

Every time a user signs in there are NO user details posted for any of the properties, also GitHub never shows up in the dashboard even though we have had users connect with GitHub.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sc907no4672te47/Screenshot 2016-10-12 09.40.29.png?dl=0

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Ian,

could you post the link to a page where we can test the login?
  • Any update? Been a couple of days now and I really need this sorted. ASAP!
  • Is this support? I pay for an Advanced Plan and a Simple plan and cannot seem to get Oneall working right and I have been working to get support from you guys for weeks!
    What can be done to help me out here?
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited October 2016
    Hi Ian,

you have no data in your User Explorer because you have enabled the option Encrypt the user data stored in your cloud repository ? in the API Settings of your OneAll site,

When this options is enabled, we encrypt all the data, and store only the encrypted value in the repository. No clear text values are kept, this is why you don't see any values like names or emails.

Please note that when this option is enabled, you need to de-crypt the data when the user connects using the password that is returned by our API. If you don't do this, we have no means of retrieving the data, as we do not keep the password.

From the documentation:
    If you enable this option the user data that is stored in your cloud repository will be encrypted by our API. Once the user has authenticated with a social network, our API will encrypt the user data an send a POST request with the parameters connection_token and identity_vault_key to your system. Use the connection_token to request the user's data and decrypt it using the identity_vault_key. We do not store the key and we cannot decrypt identities for which you have lost the key.
    If you disable the option, the data will be available for the user that will login afterwards.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.