login using FB, Twitter gave me a blank page

Several users of my site have informed me the following (that I then verified myself):
- upon trying use the social login on the site :www.storyburgh.org/R1
- the browser tries to access: www.storyburgh.org/R1/?oa_social_login=custom
- the page is blank

Any set up that I missed?

thanks!
-will

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Reply received by email:
    Hi Claude,

I upgraded the WordPress to the latest one (4.6.1?) and it has the option to force redirect --- so your plugin now works well.

thanks!
    -will

Answers

• @Will_Halim I just tried your site and a few things aren't setup correctly on your end.

Facebook: Your app is still in Development mode. Only Admins/Devs/Testers on the app settings page can actually use that as a login option.

Twitter: You have no chosen the correct Scopes for the app, so OneAll can't get the users' email address. Go to https://apps.twitter.com , choose your app, go to Permissions tab, and under 'Additional Permissions' choose 'Request email addresses from users'.
  • Will_HalimWill_HalimMember
    edited October 2016
    thanks!

For FB, do I need to have the WEB OAuth Login enabled? if yes, what should I enter in Valid OAuth redirect URIs?
  • i redid the entire setup and they worked once but now i got the same blank screen again with this at the address bar:
    www.storyburgh.org/R1/?oa_social_login=custom

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.