Pinterest Scopes

While OneAll doesn't currently support posting to Pinterest with their API, our platform will handle it manually. However, we'd like to continue using OneAll for the Login/oAuth part of the equation. We need the Scopes added to the Social Networks Setup page for Pinterest so we can get Write permissions on behalf of the user.

Reference: https://developers.pinterest.com/docs/api/overview/?#scopes

I would like to see all of the options listed in OneAll.

I don't expect this would take much on your part, considering I'm not asking for you to actually develop the ability to post to Pinterest at this time.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• edited October 2016
    A quick fix that satisfies my needs would be to change the oAuth Redirect URL

To: [...]&scope=read_public,write_public
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited October 2016
    Hi Anthony, we will add the scopes to the API within the next days. Posting on Pinterest is also on our todo list ;)
  • Just wondering, is posting on pinterest still on the to-do list? We also want to integrate posting to pinterest, so it would be very nice if this is going to be integrated in oneall any time soon.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.