Twitter login calllback URL

I have setup my twitter account per your instructions and have configured the "Callback URL" in the twitter options to the URL where I want to receive the twitter callback. However, after authenticating with twitter, I am redirected back to my webroot (to be accurate, by "webroot" I mean a URL like "https://mydomain.com/dev/testfolder" since we're still testing this app). How can I ensure that the URL I provided to Twitter for my callbackURL is honored?

Thank you

Answers

• Problem solved, it seems that your wizzard did not populate the callback field in the generated javascript. I've now edited this to contain the proper URL and it works.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Robert,

yes our wizard does not populate the callback field, because this setting ultimately depends on your implementation.
    For each server it's a different URL and we cannot predict it's value.

You should also make sure that the following option is not enabled in the settings of your Twitter app:
    - "Enable Callback Locking"

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.