Problem with instagram

edited December 2016 in Social Login
OneAll for instagram returns:
{'action': 'authenticate_user', 'plugin': {'data': {'status': 'error', 'action': 'login', 'reason': 'connection_failed', 'operation': 'nothing_to_do', 'description': '[API CALLBACK ERROR] 90000:Result unknown'}, 'key': 'social_login'}, 'connection': {'connection_token': 'XXXXXXX', 'date': 'Fri, 02 Dec 2016 00:59:12 +0100'}}

A few hours ago everything worked fine.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Tomasz,

could you please post a link to a page where I can reproduce the error?

Regards,
  • Tomasz_KolekTomasz_KolekMember
    edited December 2016
    I asked our testers for retesting the problem and it seems only my Instagram account has the problem.
    My Instagram is always logged in. I logout and login again - now it works.

Maybe it helps you with an investigation.
    dev.truststamp.net is one of our env where the problem appeared.
  • Any solutions?
    It exists only for some of our Instagram accounts
    Hi Tomasz,

could we access your development environment in order to do a test?

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,

We have a similar problem.
    We got a message:
    {"code": 400, "error_type": "OAuthException", "error_message": "Client Disabled”
    and on Instagram the client got disabled.

Do you know why the client (OneAll I guess) got disabled and how we can make it work again?

thanks,
    Fortunat
  • {"code": 403, "error_type": "OAuthForbiddenException", "error_message": "You are not a sandbox user of this client"} here.
    Hi Arlo,

you are receiving this error because the Instagram app is not available to the public.
    It can only be used by the owner of the app (or users having been invited using the Sandbox panel of the app).

Please open your Instagram apps here:
    https://www.instagram.com/developer/clients/manage/

Then "manage" your app, open the panel "permissions" and "Start a submission".
    Once Instagram has reviewed the app, it will be public and work for everybody.

The process is unfortunately very complicated, but this is out of our hands.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.