Opencart Layout/Position Problem

Hi There,
I have a problem in the OC admin module. When I enter the layout & position of the extension, and hit "save social login settings", when the screen refreshes, the fields I just filled out are blank again, and are not being saved, so they are not appearing on my website. I am using OC 1.5.0, and so far I have only configured the login for facebook. The module is also enabled.
Thanks for your help.
regards
Geoff

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Geoffrey,

are the other settings (API Keys, Social Networks ... ) being saved?
    Or is nothing saved at all?

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,
    All other setting are being saved, ie API, social networks... it is only the layout/position that is being ignored. I do not get any error messages. Just the message on top saying "The Social Login settings have successfully been saved!"

Regards
    Geoff
    Hello,

could you please have a look at the table oc_setting and check if you can find a line with the key oneall_module ?

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,
    Just to let you know, I am not familiar with the tech side of things, but I checked MySQL database & found the settings you ask, oc_setting. There is NO reference to oneall_module there.?

Thanks
    Geoff
    Hi Geoffrey,

where exactly would you like to add the icons?
    If you tell me the positions I will send you the code that you can add to your database.
  • Hi Claude,

I want to position them on the account login / registration screen, top position of the page.

Thanks
    Geoff
    Hello,

if you launch these queries in your phpMyAdmin, it will add the entry for the positions:

DELETE FROM `oc_setting` WHERE `key`='oneall_module' LIMIT 1; INSERT INTO `oc_setting` (`setting_id`, `store_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`, `serialized`) VALUES (NULL, 0, 'oneall', 'oneall_module', CONCAT ('a:1:{i:0;a:4:{s:9:"layout_id";s:1:"', (SELECT layout_id FROM oc_layout where name = 'Account'), '";s:8:"position";s:11:"content_top";s:6:"status";s:1:"1";s:10:"sort_order";s:1:"1";}}'), 1);
  • Hi Claude,
    I'm sorry, I have limited knowledge on this, I have located phpMYAdmin on my server, but I have no idea how to do what you have asked. Are you able to explain how to do this?
    I can give you access to my server if this makes things a bit easier.

Thanks
    Geoff
  • Hi Claude,
    I worked out how to run the querie against the database, and got the messages ' Your SQL query has been executed successfully' However on the first line of the query result is a message ' #MySQL returned an empty result set (ie zero rows)' The last line of the query result says '# Affected rows :1' . I am not sure if I did it correctly, because there is no difference to my login page, no images are showing there.?

Regards
    Geoff
    Hello,

could you please post a link to your shop?

Regards,
  • Hello Claude,
    The link as requested.
    thenuthouse.com.au

Regards
    Geoff

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.