my soial login not working in login page only

since my social login plugin is not working in login page and working in register page i have asked this question and i got answer that your page is not having code so he gave me php code <?php do_action('oa_social_login'); ?>
but since i m new to wordpress i did my reearch over it and i got a plugin called insert php and according to it i modified the code after activating the plugin to [insert_php]php do_action('oa_social_login');[/insert_php]
but then i preview the page and it showed
syntax error. Unexpected 'do_action' (T_STRING)
NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLZZZ HELP AND THNX FOR ANSWERING

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    Hello,

this does not seem to be correct:
    [insert_php]php do_action('oa_social_login');[/insert_php]

It probably needs to be like this:
    [insert_php]<?php do_action('oa_social_login'); ?>[/insert_php]

Answers

• edited February 2017
    hey thanks for the reply your this code was also not working so i tried to delete the existing login page and created a new one and one all social login automatically put all the codes in it not automatically but with the help of site origin i put a social widget in it for social login of one all

var _oneall = _oneall || [];
    _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['facebook','google','instagram','twitter']]);
    _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_callback_uri', (window.location.href + ((window.location.href.split('?')[1] ? '&': '?') + "oa_social_login_source=widget"))]);
    _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_custom_css_uri', 'http://public.oneallcdn.com/css/api/socialize/themes/wordpress/default.css']);
    _oneall.push(['social_login', 'do_render_ui', 'oneall_social_login_providers_1417111']);

but still not showing on login page can u tell me whats wrong in this ?
    http://anybodycancookbyarchna.com/login/
    this is login page
  • oh i got it my login page template de not have that function thnxx for your help very much
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

you can simply open the login page template and add this code:

<?php do_action('oa_social_login'); ?>

This will display the icons!

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.