LoudVoice Callback URI?

Is it possible to set a callback URI for LoudVoice via the JS API, so that users who log in for the purpose of leaving a comment can also be added to my own database as new user account? I see this functionality in the Social Login API, but the documentation for LoudVoice seems to be missing some of the JS commands that I'm seeing in the source code at oneall.com and elsewhere in the forum. Am I missing the full documentation for LoudVoice?

From the source code at oneall.com, here are just a few of the parameters I'm not finding documentation for.

['loudvoice', 'set_comment_area_placeholders', 'Add A Note'],
['loudvoice', 'set_offset_top', 140],
['loudvoice', 'set_comment_depth', [5, 3]],
['loudvoice', 'set_comment_direction', 'desc'],

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Jason,

we are currently updating our documentation. It will be available during the next days ;)

Regards,

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited March 2017
    A documentation with the LoudVoice methods is now available here:
    http://docs.oneall.com/api/javascript/library/methods/loudvoice/

As we do not want to change the page in LoudVoice (a redirection would break the discussion flow) you need to use an event.

Something like this:

['loudvoice', 'set_event', 'on_login_end_success', save_author],

And a function like this:

function save_author (data) { ... }

In your save_author function you can extract a connection_token from the data and use Ajax to pass it to a script on your server. Your script then makes a call to our API to retrieve the user's data and add him to your database. Sounds more complicated than it actually is ;)
  • Superb! Thank you so much for this.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.