Issues with logged in users seeing logged out content

Good afternoon. We are using the social login plugin and are very happy with it.

We are having an issue however. When logging in and navigating to a page with logged in content (a listing form), it still showing the 'login to submit a listing' note. If someone manually refreshes that page, the form displays. I have browser caching disabled. Is there a way to force these pages to refresh and show their contents to the logged in users? Any help on why this is happening is very much appreciated.

Best Answer

• Nate_WhiddenNate_WhiddenMember
    Answer ✓
    thank you claude, that notice you are referring to is indeed hardcoded. there would have been another notice underneath it if the form didnt appear. I added a line to the htaccess file asking it not to cache anything, that seems to have done the trick. You likely logged in after i implemented that. Thank you for looking into this, i will update is the issue arises

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.