Icons not Loading

I have the Allone script in my header, and the html in a php include. When the modal for the include is launched, the social media icons are not loading. I'm assuming this has something to do with placement of the script however have not been able to find a work around. Are there any suggestions as to how I can get this to work as I have been struggling with it for several hours.

To recreate bug:
1. Go to: http://dev.kahping.com
2. Click the main image, this will open the details page (php include) in a modal
3. In the upper right hand corner of the page click the share icon (three dots with lines connecting them) this will open the social media modal where the Allone html is stored.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited March 2017
    Hi Mark,

I tried to reproduce the bug, but when I click on the three dots nothing happens at all :)
  • Thanks for checking Claude, I ended up just using an iFrame to load the OneAll script when the Modal is launched. Thank you for your time.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.