Visual bug on new mybb plugin

Hi, when adding more than 5 login providers, the pop up login box doesn't expand to cover the extra icons below and the additional icons are outside of the login box.

Any ideas?

mybb 1.8.11
cerulean theme

Also, how do you add more than one account to your profile? There's no options in the user cp...

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

I think that the problem might be related to the upgrading. v1 and v2 have slightly different themes.
    If you have v1 and them simply copy the v2 files, it will not work as the templates are not updated.

So I think that the solution is this:

* Re-Copy the v1 files to your forum
    * Completely uninstall the plugin (No need to delete the files, just use the uninstall link in the admin)
    * Copy the v2 files to your forum
    * Install the plugin

Best Regards,

Answers

Hello,

today we have added version 2.0. In this version we have fixed the display error and added Social Link for the user's profile. You can download it here: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=download&pid=981
  • Yuri_KaplanYuri_KaplanMember
    edited May 2017
    Hello Claude,
    I've just uploaded version 2.0 to my mybb 1.8.11, but it removed all plugins from ACP.
    Could you suggest please, I could give you full access to my site.
    Hello,

I send you an email !

Regards,
  • edited May 2017
    If its going to remove all my plugins, i'm not updating to the new version. I'll keep using v1 with just 5 providers

just installed newest version - completely broken it seems. still no options in usercp, nothing in pop up login box or registration screen at all now...nothing.

Edit:
    just performed a full/proper uninstall via ftp. Re-uploaded newest version: nothing works in setup - The auto detect api button doesn't do anything, same with the verify api settings button...nothing happens when you click them, so i cant set it up to use at all now.

Back to v1
    edited May 2017
    Hi Adamski,

we have found and fixed the issue with the hidden plugins in version 2.1. Sorry for the problem!

Is it possible that you have entered the FULL subdomain in the settings?
    If your subdomain is https://your-subdomain.api.oneall.com, then just enter your-subdomain and not the full URL.

• edited May 2017
    version 2.1 is the completely broken one im talking about. Try it for yourself.
    Remove everything completely.
    Install v1 - works perfect apart from the display bug
    Didnt install v2.
    Install v2.1 - cant set plugin up as the auto detect api button doesn't do anything, same with the verify api settings button...nothing happens when you click the buttons., The buttons disappear from the login popup.

Install v1 and set up.
    Deactivate.
    Upgrade/install v.21 - same problem.

v2.1 is broken.
    v1.0 works but with a display bug.

Yes, i have my subdomain set up correctly. I use your plugin on my wordpress website and am quite familiar with setting it up.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Adamski,

we have in fact tested it with myBB 1.8.11, that's why im surprised that it does not work for you.

Do you see any JavaScript errors in your browser when using Autodetect/Verify?

Even if the autodetect/verify buttons do not work, you can still save the settings and then the social login icons should be displayed if the subdomains and keys have been entered.

Could you send me a link to your forum?
  • edited May 2017
    http://blackboxroms.com/forum/index.php

Even if i can still save without using the auto detects, the buttons disappear from the pop up login box and the registration page. The forum is currently closed but the login will pop up - you can see the placeholder is there but no icons (And i have switched all of them on)
    Using the same credentials, v1 works perfect and the icons appear in the login box.
  • Yuri_KaplanYuri_KaplanMember
    edited May 2017
    Many thanks Claude, I've installed 2.1 and all is superb now!
    I'd met the following error message
    /forum/inc/languages/english/oa_social_login.lang.php does not exist
    so I copied the file from admin folder to english one and I'm happy now!

But mail.ru login button doesn't appear in login box... It's green in oneall CP and enabled in MyBB CP and is in register:
    but absent in login:
    And registration via mail.ru brings the following error:

But mail.ru is not so important login. Oneall is the best social login service!!!
  • edited May 2017
    That worked. Thank you.

Displaying in all the right places with no visual bug.

One final question: How do i add additional accounts - i still cant find any options in the usercp to add more than the google account i have registered... - Fixed (I still cant use the auto detect buttons but i dont need to atm - file not found error like the other poster)

Again, thank you for your help.
    edited May 2017
    @Yuri

Thank you very much for the testing.

I have added a new version 2.2. It includes a bugfix for the missing language file as well as an automatic correction of the subdomain (if you enter the full subdomain instead of the first part only). https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=981

There is however no need to install the new version if the current plugin works for you.

For the visual bug, please open this template in your myBB admin area:
    Templates & Style > Templates > Default > OneAll Social Login Templates > oasociallogin_plugin_login_page

Then either remove the following code or change it and increase the max-height:
    style="margin:10px 0 0;max-height:70px;overflow: hidden;"

@Adamski

Thank you for the update! We will have a closer look at this issue!

• @Claude I will post the error message from the console when i get time to try and assist..
    Thank you!
  • edited May 2017
    as promised:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) 2/inc/plugins/oa_social_login/css/admin.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

the file is there so im not sure what it means....

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.