How long does it take to white list?

I do not like delays and I do not know if I set up the whitelist correctly or not. I am getting error message:
[OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain greenactionnews.net. Reload this page afterwards.
I followed the directions to the best of my ability to understand what it was asking for. Please tell me how to fix this so that it works. Thanks.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited May 2017
    Hello,

it should not take more than a few minutes. Do not forget to refresh your browser's cache, otherwise you will not see the changes.

If it still does not work, then please post me a link to your website and I will have a look.

Regards,
  • I cleared my browsing data since the beginning of time. Cookies and other site data and cached images. I'm using chrome. I also tried CONTROL+F5, I still get error message. I know that I successfully cleard y cache because my EU Compliant Cookies Alert was restored. It has been at least 24 hours. http://greenactionnews.net/wp-login.php
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

you have whitelisted these domains:
    greenactionnews.com
    *.greenactionnews.com
    This is the reason why it does not work on
    greenactionnews.net
    I have now added the following domains to your whitelist:
    greenactionnews.net
    *.greenactionnews.net
    The error is no longer displayed ;)

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.