1) user adds an item to cart, proceed to checkout
2) on the CHECKOUT page "create new account" using one-all
3) redirected to My Dashboard -- (should redirect to checkout)
4) shopping cart is empty -- (should not be empty)
1) user creates new account, log out, return to site hour later
2) add item into cart, on the CHECKOUT page "log in" using one-all
3) again redirected to My Dashboard -- (should redirect to checkout where logged in at)
4) also shopping cart is empty -- (should have same item added before login occurred)
Is there an option within OneAll or Magento-OneAll settings that can handle this?
If not, can we add a JS PARAM to the oneAll script to control this on a case by case basis?
PS: we are very comfortable modifying the PHP and JS for this plugin in Magento
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.