Paypal Relying Party Validation error: client_id or redirect_uri provided in the request does not..

Hi!
I have followed the steps to implement Paypal REST api, introduced the live credentials but I get this error:
Relying Party Validation error: client_id or redirect_uri provided in the request does not match any of the registered clients. Please check the request.
My site is https://poopoo.rocks/en/login

I am using Prestashop module from OneAll, with prestashop 1.7.1.1.

Any solution?
Many thanks,
Phoebe

Best Answer

• edited July 2017 Answer ✓
    Can you please send a screenshot of your LIVE APP SETTINGS (in your PayPal app) to support@oneall.com ? Please also look at the Client ID/Secret on the same page and make sure they correspond to your OneAll PayPal settings.

Answers

• edited June 2017
    Hi Phoebe,

this means that you do not have setup your PayPal app according to the guide that you can find in your OneAll account. Especially step 5 and the Return URL. Please have a closer look at the PayPal setup guide in your OneAll account and make sure that your PayPal app has the correct values.

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,
    Thanks for your answer.
    I'm on "live", I dont have any webhooks, then I have inserted return Url and in app feature options i have only ticked "log in with paypal".
    ALso i have ticked what oneall instructions say.
    I really dont know why its not working. :(

Any ideas? Many thanks
    Phoebe
  • Hi Claude,
    In the end it was the client secret that was wrong: probably I had double clicked on it, but it copied a space after the secret key too.
    Thank you for helping!
    B