Email with title: Configuration error: Social Login is not properly configured for Facebook

Hi,

I wrote an email 6 days ago when this first happened and I got no response. Today this happened again and I'm hoping I get an answer here.

We got the email where it states that our Facebook login is not configured correctly and that a user tried to login, but was unsuccessful.
I tried and I'm able to login with Facebook. We have new users every day and no problems have been reported so far.
Do you have any idea which domain this could be coming from? We are using the plugin both on production and staging site.

Regards,
Vale

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Vale,

it’s in fact an automatic email send whenever the login with Facebook (or another social network) fails.
    If the logins works correctly during your tests, then it was probably only a temporary issue.

This happens sometimes when the Facebook API has a small outage, eg. for a maintenance.
    Please give it another try. If it works correctly then there is nothing to worry about.

Regards,
  • Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
    We are still using the plugin and have no intention to switch the plugin anytime soon. But we would like to know if there is any way of knowing on which domain the user tried to sign in from.

Regards,
    Vale

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.