What domain to add to Facebook "App Domains"

Hi, I have configured Facebook and OneAll exactly as instructed, however when someone uses the Facebook icon to register they get the following error:

Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.>

I have added all the domains and subdomains in all the different formats, saved and re-saved still no joy, what domain do I add, any suggestions?
Andre

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Andre,

If you have followed our Facebook setup guide (especially Step 6: Click on the + Add Platform button, select Website, enter the following value and then click on the Save Changes button) then you should not receive this error.

Could you please post a link to the page where I can see the error?
    I will have a look

Answers

• Hi Claude, I did use the wrong address, followed your instructions and its working. Thanks a million

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.