Centering social login buttons on page

I only need two buttons on my login page. Right now the 2 buttons are displayed all the way to the left. Is there a way to display the buttons centered on the page?

Best Answers

• Daniel_GurzaDaniel_GurzaMember
    Answer ✓
    To change the layout of the buttons you will require custom CSS, so you need to be on atleast the lowest paid plan.
    once you do that you can download the CSS of the theme you like the most and edit it so that providers do not float left.

I did this by editing

.plugin #providers {} - removing the float left;
    .plugin #providers .providers_group{} - removing the float left;
    .plugin #providers .provider{} - removing the float left; and adding, margin-left: auto; and margin-right: auto;

you will also need to replace any reference to images with either urls to the oneall site or donwload the referenced image and upload it to you serviver and link to that.
    Example
    background: url("/img/api/themes/assets/arrows_lr.png") no-repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;
    Becomes
    background: url("https://secure.oneallcdn.com/img/api/themes/assets/arrows_lr.png") no-repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;

You then need to upload that edited CSS to your website and paste a link to it in your OneALL settings page.

Hope this helped
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Jack,

please empty your custom CSS and replace the code by this code:

.plugin #content { text-align: center !important; } .plugin #providers { display: inline-block !important; float: none !important; }

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.