These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

New users on website automatically approved

I have set up my wifes website using OneAll and so far all is good... however.... When a user connects from faqcebook, their account is automatically approved in Joomla. I need to be able to control who joins the site and wanted to approve each new user. I have set this in the Users section of Joomla, but OneAll appears to override these settings. Is there a way of correcting this please?

Answers

• Hi Neil,

could you please tell us which version of Joomla you are using?

Regards,
  • Hi Claude, yes certainly, the site is running joomla 3.7. I have implemented a workaround and created a user group called pre-registered. New users go into that one then I manually add them to the registered content. I still haven't found a way of having them u approved though. Additionally, I don't get new user registration emails either.