Error returned when trying to post to a Facebook Page

I have a process that reads the Facebook pages available to a user. It looks for a specific page and then will post to that page, using that pages page_token and the Providers/facebook/pages/publish.aspx endpoint. I'm able to retrieve the page_token fine, so I know that manage_pages and other facebook settings/permissions are correct.

When I try to publish, the API returns a 500 error with the following description:

"An unknown error has occurred while trying to post your message. Please try again in a few minutes"

Anyone else have this issue?

Answers

• UPDATE: So I've narrowed the issue down to using the link properties in the request. Is there documentation anywhere that specifies what properties are supported for each provider? I get the same error when trying to post to the provider sharing API, so it appears to be an issue with the Facebook connector for that API endpoint.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.