Google login has stopped working (firefox browser)

Similar to the other posters, but oneall is not working in Mozilla firefox on PC. (57.0.2) we predominately use the firefox browser. (controlled intranet) We have changed no code our end. Our site still works in IE. And the facebook social login is still okay.

The social login buttons are rendered okay. But if you click the google button, browser just shows blank white page.
Facebook social login still renders and allows login correctly

We have cleared cache etc, after reading the posts regarding Chrome.

If anyone does have any suggestions that would be great. But I think it is looking like a bug.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi David,

I just made a couple of tests in Firefox 57.0.1 (64-bit) and I could not detect any issues. Do you have a popup when you login with Google? In this case you need to refresh your browser's cache to fix the issue.

Could you please post a link to your website? I will have a closer look.

Regards,
  • Yes it was a popup, but have cleared cache, and it still now just shows a blank window, when the google login is attempted.
    https://cbs.letsgosurfing.org
    Thanks appreciate it
  • Just one more thing, when we use the IE, we get a pop up when we try to login using google.
    I noticed that you have released a hotfix, but we seem to not be getting the new javascript, even tho we have cleared cache.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi David,

I think that we have found the issue. You whole website is nested inside of an iFrame

<frameset cols="*" frameborder="YES" border="0" framespacing="0"> <frame name="topFrame" scrolling="AUTO" noresize="" src="booking.asp"> </frameset>

Google does not seem to like the login inside of an iFrame. We will have a closer look at the issue.
    Do you absolutely need that iFrame?

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.