Login with facebook prestashop 1.6

I am newbie in prestashop! I have integrated oneAll social login plugin in prestashop version 1.6.1.6

So as suggested i have put

in my prestashop tpl file i have put

but not able to see login with facebook button anywhere.

After searching bit i came to know that

"Per default the social login icons are displayed below the h1 element when it has either the class page-heading or heading. If your theme does not use these classes then the icons will not be added. In this case you can manually add Social Login by adding the code {$HOOK_OASL_CUSTOM} to the template file."

So,I have added {$HOOK_OASL_CUSTOM} to the code.

But getting notice like

Notice: Undefined index: HOOK_OASL_CUSTOM in C:\wamp64\www\Avenue\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(171) : eval()'d code on line 33

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp64\www\Avenue\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(171) : eval()'d code on line 33

Yet button does not display.

Stackoverflow quesiton link :- https://stackoverflow.com/q/48048953/2667307

Any help would be appreciated thanks in advanced.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

could you please open the social login settings in your Prestashop admin area and click on "Autodetect" and "Verify" ?
    Do you get a green success message for both tests?

Please also post a link to your shop so that we can have a closer look.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.