I'm using OneAll Social Login 4.6 plugin with Facebook activated among other social networks. I had connected my WordPress account to my Facebook account. As a result, Facebook avatar took over my WordPress account avatar (gravatar). Specifically, this image
is used automatically.
The plug-in setting is "Yes, use large avatars from social networks if available". The image is 50x50 px and it doesn't look good in my "About author" block under blog entries for which I want to use 96x96 px.
I have disconnected Facebook from my WordPress account and expected my Gravatar picture to take over. However, this didn't happen. My WordPress profile picture is stuck on the 50x50 px Facebook avatar
I've tried to no avail:
• changing my WP e-mail address tied to Gravatar in hope that Gravatar would take over
• connecting my WP account to other social networks in hope they would take over
• disabling and re-anabling Facebook in the plug-in settings
My questions are (in the order of preference):
• How do I get rid of Facebook picture in my WordPress profile?
• Is this possible to force another social network picture?
• How do I alter the OneAll plug-in so that 96x96 px Facebook picture is displayed? I'm not afaraid to edit code, if pushed in the right direction.
If you could suggest any other resolution of this problem, I'd really appreciate that.