Can i use one oneall account to post to multiple accounts of same social media

Our use case is that we need to publish posts / tweets etc to multiple different organisation pages.

i.e. for org 1,
publish tweet 1 to org 1 twitter page
publish tweet 2 to org 1 twitter page

i.e. for org 2
publish tweet 3 to org 2 twitter page
publish tweet 4 to org 2 twitter page

(There can be more than 15 tweets per 15 minutes for any one org at some times of the day)

We will need to publish to 20 or so organisations and then for twitter, facebook, linked, WP

Can we do this via OneAll - for example we don't see how we can make multiple twitter accounts for our account. Can you give us low down of how to do this and that its allowed within a standard pricing plan.

Thanks very much

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited January 2018
    Hi Steve,

yes, that's possible.

For this to work, each Twitter account owner needs to login at least once using our Social Login/Link service.
    So first of all you implement either Social Login/Link on your website.

Then the Twitter account owners login and you retrieve their identity_token.

Then you can publish whenever you would like to do so using the following endpoint:
    http://docs.oneall.com/api/resources/push/twitter/post/

• Hi,

Thanks. We have a couple of follow-up questions:

1. I've logged in with a twitter account via social login and had to create a new (different) oneall account - is this the correct flow? When logged in I don't see how to find the identity_token is.

2. If we will be posting / tweeting from our account with our pricing plan to this new account is it correct that our pricing plan is effected not the new one (i.e. that account is created with a free oneall pricing plan account)

3. We would like to use the REST API to retrieve all identities using the 'main' account (the silver / gold one etc) from which we will do all the posting but not sure how to do this if we have registered each clients Twitter account as a separate user. In the example of /identities.json there are 2x google in the results - how have these multiple identities been set-up and linked to the single account?

4. When we do analytics of all the posts via our main account - do we get all the results of posts / tweets etc sent 'through' these other accounts identities?
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited January 2018
    1. I've logged in with a twitter account via social login and had to create a new (different) oneall account - is this the correct flow? When logged in I don't see how to find the identity_token is.
    If you login with different social media accounts, then each social media account will create a new OneAll account. If you are implementing and our services and want users to link multiple social media accounts to their single user account, then you need to implement Social Link in the user's profile.
    http://docs.oneall.com/services/implementation-guide/social-link/

2. If we will be posting / tweeting from our account with our pricing plan to this new account is it correct that our pricing plan is effected not the new one (i.e. that account is created with a free oneall pricing plan account)
    How exactly would you like to post from one OneAll account to another one? The workflow is to use the OneAll API to post to a social media account.

3. We would like to use the REST API to retrieve all identities using the 'main' account (the silver / gold one etc) from which we will do all the posting but not sure how to do this if we have registered each clients Twitter account as a separate user. In the example of /identities.json there are 2x google in the results - how have these multiple identities been set-up and linked to the single account?
    To have users link multiple social media accounts to their single user account you need to implement Social Link in the user's profile: http://docs.oneall.com/services/implementation-guide/social-link/

4. When we do analytics of all the posts via our main account - do we get all the results of posts / tweets etc sent 'through' these other accounts identities?
    If you have multiple OneAll sites, then these sites do not and cannot share any data. Each site has it's own data repository and API access credentials. If you want to implement our services for different customers, then just create a new OneAll site for each customer.

You can use the same implementation for each customer, you only need to use different API keys for each customer (The API keys are in the settings of each OneAll site).

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.