These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

No email with activation key - Facebook and Google+

Hi,

I have three social logins enabled on my bulletin board: facebook, google+ and twitter.

I have followed all the documentation for installation and enabling the API's via the developer pages. Out of the three social logins I have enabled only twitter is letting me login to the board. When I try to connect via the facebook and Google+ login I get the following:
The account has been created. However, the forum settings require account activation.
An activation key has been sent to your email address.
I have checked inactive users in the ACP of my bulletin board and they are present from the social login. I have checked my oneall dashboard and the users are listed as well. However there is still no email to the users to activate their account. I also sent reminder emails via ACP and still no luck. I tried sending a test email from the ACP (General--> Client Communication--> Email settings) and it worked.

I have reviewed everything related to the API settings and such and can't figure it out so I'm hoping someone here can help me as I could not find an answer in the forum.

I'm so close and figure I'm missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks in advance.