What is the best way to do facebook logins for multiple clients?

If I want to set up facebook logins on sites for multiple sites can I use the same facebook login ( mine ) to connect multiple oneforall accounts or do I have to get each client to use their own facebook account. I thought about using this account as my own developer account and just using multiple sites within this account for the different clients but that wouldn't give the individual clients access to analytics.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Mower,

technically speaking you can use the same OneAll site for multiple websites.

What you however must take into consideration, is that the implementation requires the API credentials on the server side to make calls to the OneAll API.

So if you are using the same OneAll site for multiple customers, each customer will have access to the API credentials and can potentially use these credentials to remove users of other customers.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.