Facebook login stopped working

When trying to log in with Facebook:

[Site:MySiteNameHere] Could not connect to Facebook
If you are the owner of this website, then please verify the Facebook configuration in your OneAll account. In this case, please click on the following link and follow the setup guide in order to fix the error: Setup Facebook Configuration
Additional Information
The specified API keys are invalid

I did update the app for Strict Redirect URI Matching as per instructions in case it matters (I don't think it's related to that). Prior to this error I have another developer error that states:

Invalid Scopes: user_about_me, user_work_history, user_education_history. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

I went through the Facebook setup instructions again to make sure I used the correct App ID and Secret.

How can I fix this error?

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Sergey,

the invalid scope have already been removed.
    Could you please give it another try.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.