Facebook login does not work.

Hello, Facebook login stopped working. I thought that the plugin might interfere with another one but google log in still works. The url where this happens is https://iloveveterinary.com/register/ .On redirection I got Invalid captcha which I do not get when using google login. If I login from the Login page (Not register) it works also with facebook (there is no captcha there). I have a test website with identical setup where both work. Would appreciate some help with this :)

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓

Hello,

we have now fixed a problem where certain users could not correctly login with Facebook. Please update the plugin in your WordPress admin area.

The latest version is 5.4.1.
    There is a good chance that the update will fix the issue.

Regards,

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello,

I went to this page and logged in with Facebook:
    https://iloveveterinary.com/register/

I was successfully registered and can also access my profile settings.
    It seems to work :)

Have you already fixed the issue?

• Are you sure of that? Maybe you used G+ because I disabled facebook at the time of posting. It has been disabled since it was giving an error.

I have just enabled it and tried to log in but it still doesn`t work.

There are two issues that I can notice

1. I got
      Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /......./wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/inc/sitemaps/class-sitemaps-cache.php on line 203

which is some interference with Yoast sitemaps. If I disable sitemaps this is not displayed

1. You have entered an incorrect reCAPTCHA value. Which is strange because with google it works and it should be the same with both G+ and FB in my opinion.

Any idea what might cause that?

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.