Plugin on wordpress is not working on Firefox

We have Twitter, Google, Insta and Twitter installed.
The login method works fine on Chrome (except insta because its still waiting the sandbox approval)

but when we try to login using Firefox, the permission box pops up for the user from whichever social media button they selected. but upon agreeing to the permissions, the site just redirects back to the login page on our site and doesnt log the user in.

On Chrome is appears to work as expected. A user can select the social network they want, agree to the popup and they are redirected and logged in.

I have checked the verify settings on the Oneall plugin within wordpress and get a success message for both and I made sure to save the settings.
I have also gone into my Oneall panel and deleted these users, as it does record them it just doesnt rediect tthem to the necc page on the site or log them in.

Why would this not work on Firefox?
Tested on both PC and Mac verisions and the issue is the same, chrome works but not firefox.
?

All plugins and wordpress are up to date as of june 25 2018

Please advise, I want to launch this afternoon.
help!

Answers

• The message Twitter gives is for example is
    "Redirecting you back to the application this may take a few moments"

Then is just goes back to the login page. but it records in my Oneall user account area.

Just tested again with Twitter with the same user on Chrome and it works as excpected.

Thats weird.

• Just tested again using Google and Chrome, works as expected.

Logged out of everything, tried the same thing different user and the same user on Firefox using google account and the problem remains.

This is defintely a Firefox issue.

suggestions?

• I upgraded my account for more advanced tech support so we can resolve this.

• Doing more research, the user is recorded by Oneall when trying to connect from any of the social medias when using Firefox.

but the user is not created inside Wordpress.

but when using Chrome the user is recorded by Oneall and the user is created in wordpress.

Firefox is ruining my day.

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited June 2018

Hello,

could you please post a link to your website?
    I will have a look!

Please also give me the exact version of your Firefox.

Regards,

• Claude, I just PM'ed you the information.

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

I just send you an answer ;)

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.