Facebook keeps notifying me about 1. August 2018

I keep getting this notification;
App Review submission required by August 1, 2018 to retain access to Facebook Platform APIs
The Facebook App Review process and API permissions model have been updated. Learn more.
In order to maintain your current API access, your app will need to be submitted for review by August 1, 2018. If your app is not submitted for review by this date, you will lose access to the following permissions and features:

user_friends
user_link
user_gender
user_age_range

Please review the FAQ to ensure you request the correct permissions and features with your app review submission, and click on the relevant items in the list above to start the process.
If your app does not require the use of these permissions and features, no review is required, and no further action needs to be taken on your part.
For selected permissions and features, the app may also be required to be associated with a verified business, to complete App Review.

Should I start a submission, or edit some settings on FB, Oneall, or?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello,

do you need these permissions?

user_friends
    user_link
    user_gender
    user_age_range

Regards,

• I don't need em, but where do I remove them?

Hello,

you can untick them in the Facebook settings in your OneAll account.

Regards,

• This is what I have ticked (if I look the correct place)

Current Scope - Based on your settings, the following permissions are requested from your users.

• email, public_profile, user_hometown

Then you are good to go. No changes needed ;)

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.