These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

show login externel php file

hello ,
i have created another php file ( mydomain.Com/wizard/index.php )

and i want to include the shortcode tat show the icons of social login to help users to register/login using social medias.

<!DOCTYPE html>

<?php require($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/wp-load.php'); ?>

<?php do_action('oa_social_login'); ?>

but what i'm getting only is only " connect with " of the plugin , the social icons aren not showed .
how can i fix this .

Answers

• edited August 31

Hi Maher,

probably our library.js is missing on that page. You need to add the following code somewhere on your page:

<script type="text/javascript">

/* Replace #your_subdomain# by the subdomain of a Site in your OneAll account */    
        var oneall_subdomain = '#your_subdomain#';

/* The library is loaded asynchronously */
        var oa = document.createElement('script');
        oa.type = 'text/javascript'; oa.async = true;
        oa.src = '//' + oneall_subdomain + '.api.oneall.com/socialize/library.js';
        var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
        s.parentNode.insertBefore(oa, s);

</script>

Make sure to replace #your_subdomain# by the OneAll subdomain that you are using in the Social Login settings in your WordPress admin area.