These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

LinkedIn avatar images not working

Hello there,

I have noticed that all accounts registered and connected on my site with their LinkedIn social account have no correct avatar images loaded with their profile.

When I check the url of the image, I get something like:
https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4D00AQHXNDbDQk9QTg/profile-originalphoto-shrink_450_600/0?e=1541775600&v=beta&t=yl7rkV7H79GV1YAhbK0JtyH8EAxn9Odhz8YznWKnOrw

Which is going nowhere.

Do you have an idea why and how to load a correct LinkedIn avatar?

Thanks for any tips!
Yves.

Answers

• Hi Yves,

yes, this is the correct url for a LinkedIN avatar. We receive that url directly from their API so I'm not sure why it does not work. Do you have that error for all users?

Regards,

• Hi Claude,

Thank you for your prompt response, but I actually didn't see it (I expected to be notified).

The answer is yes. All LinkedIn users have broken images. You can go to my site Members directory and all the broken images you see are from LinkedIn users.

Regards,
    Yves.