These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

OneAll Social Login, "Administrator Emails" in English only in Presta Shop, how to change templates?

Hi,

I installed addon and configured this for Facebook now, and all works but there is a problem with email templates which are sent after user registration. My shop is only in polish language, and I think I have my own store template because in translations I have “default-bootstrap” and second one with the same name as my store. I checked system email templates for both, and email templates for default template and my own are all in polish. I see my store use this custom (my own) template. So after registration of an user I receive these emails, with password (email template “account”) and confirmation, in general schemes look the same as polish templates, but all text is in English. I don’t understand from where it takes these, if default emails templates are too in polish, and how to change it ?

The problem is with “Administrator Emails” and „Customer Emails”

This is Presta Shop 1.6.1.20

Answers