Placing a custom button for login

edited January 2019 in Questions

I've tried using {$oa_login_other_page} and it gives me a bar reading "Connect with your social network account" and an empty box below it. I found that on google.

I've tried using {$oa_login_custom} and that just creates a black space. It obviously modifies the area because it makes the div expand, but nothing actually shows up.

I know I am putting the code in the right spot, and when I was intending to replace my Login and Register buttons in the navbar I did just that and replaced with with one of those at a time. The results were as stated. I either had the box, or nothing, but never a clickable button.

I refer to this plugin as a button because I only intend my users to login via steam. Thus why I am trying to install this.

http://wiredgamingrp.com/bb/

Edit : I'm running MyBB, I just noticed there was a specific board for that. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓

Hello,

I can see the steam login on top of your forum.

You can reduce the height of the icon container by using a CSS style like this:

.oneall_social_login_custom{
     height: 34px;
    }

Regards,

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.