These forums are your way of communicating with the community of people developing and using tools provided by the OneAll platform. The forums are run by the community and moderated by the OneAll team during office hours.
Please stick to technical issues - and remember, no confidential information - these are public forums!

Placing a custom button for login

I've tried using {$oa_login_other_page} and it gives me a bar reading "Connect with your social network account" and an empty box below it. I found that on google.

I've tried using {$oa_login_custom} and that just creates a black space. It obviously modifies the area because it makes the div expand, but nothing actually shows up.

I know I am putting the code in the right spot, and when I was intending to replace my Login and Register buttons in the navbar I did just that and replaced with with one of those at a time. The results were as stated. I either had the box, or nothing, but never a clickable button.

I refer to this plugin as a button because I only intend my users to login via steam. Thus why I am trying to install this.

http://wiredgamingrp.com/bb/

Edit : I'm running MyBB, I just noticed there was a specific board for that. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question.

Best Answer

• edited January 23 Answer ✓

Hello,

I can see the steam login on top of your forum.

You can reduce the height of the icon container by using a CSS style like this:

.oneall_social_login_custom{
     height: 34px;
    }

Regards,

Answers