Successful registration, but redirected to debug screen. Not sure how to fix

Hi,
I have installed the oneall plugin on my phpbb forum and it seems to work well, but, when a new user registers, they are sent to a screen that says:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/oneall/sociallogin/core/helper.php on line 1529: mt_rand(): max(0) is smaller than min(6)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1823: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)

If teh screen is refreshed they are logged in and can use the forum as normal, but I don't know what the debug information is about (and my new Registrants don't want to see it!)

Any help greatlt appreciated!

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello,

at that location the plugin generates a random password for the user. The password has a minum and a maximum length and these values are taken from the settings of your phpBB ACP.

Please have a look at the user registrations settings in your ACP and check the min/max length of the password.

Best Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.