Apple social login

Hello,

I tried to connect Apple social login, but the manual is not 100% up to date, I googled and all manual are the same like this, but I guess Apple changed something recently and now when you "Register a new identifier" they give you 2 options: "App" and "App clip". I choose "App" and followed your manual, other steps are the same.

But now when I test Apple login for your setup page or from my web-site I get an error from Apple: invalid_client

Could you give any advise?

Regards,
Ian

Best Answer

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓

Hi Ian,

I've checked your Apple application configuration that you've set in your OneAll account. It looks like the App ID that you've set is not good. It should be numbers and letters as the Key ID you've set (not the same).

Is it possible for you to contact us directly on our website (https://app.oneall.com/open-support-ticket/) to create a new ticket to be able to send me screenshots of your Apple application settings (from Apple developers website) ? For security to not upload screenshots of your app settings here.

Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Damien

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.