I've a problem with signing up or link an account with Twitter

I am trying to activate the social login with Twitter but I get a message that the website appears to be fake. If I choose to ignore it can be linked, but for users it gives little confidence that it can be trusted.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello,

could you please post a link the the website where I can reproduce that issue?

Best Regards,

• https://beursig.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=login&redirect=index.php

When I click for example Google for login I get the following message (translated from Dutch to English with Google Translate):

Did you mean scholarship.com?
    The site you just tried to visit appears to be fake. Attackers sometimes recreate sites by making small changes to the URL that are difficult to see.

Than I can choose ignore or go back, when clicking ignore I can login but that message will scare visitors to ignore it.

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Roger,

I have successfully been able to login with Twitter and Google and did not receive any error message.
    Maybe the error message is triggered by a plugin that you have installed for your browser.

Best Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.