Limiting Facebook registrations

I run a phpBB Board with a lot of content that would be interesting to a couple of Facebook pages that I moderate. Even apart from OneAll, I get a lot of spam registrations - so I have my board set so that I have to approve registrations in order to create an account; it's not automatic.

The same is true for the boards I moderate in Facebook - but, once I've approved registrations in Facebook, they would also be welcome on my Board.

I think it would be cool if:

1) OneAll would permit Facebook logins only from the Facebook pages I moderate, or from Facebook pages where I trust the moderator - and the FB page is related to the subject matter of my Board; and

2) For approved FB pages where registrations are already vetted, account creation on my Board would be automatic - while continuing to require my approval if requested outside of an approved FB page.

I wouldn't want any Facebook user to automatically register on my site; I already get too many spam registrations on the FB pages I moderate. Just, FB users who have already been approved for membership to specific FB pages.

Answers

• Online math classes provide access to a variety of resources such as video lectures, interactive simulations, practice problems, and online forums. These resources enhance the learning experience and cater to different learning styles Pay someone to do my online class.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.