How To Change New User Registration Email Recipient

New user registration emails are not sending to the x@domain.com address registered in my account. It sending to y@domain.com which was earlier registered in my account. However, I changed the email address in my account ago 2-3 weeks. Do I need to change elsewhere? I want to new registration emails to send at the main email (x@domain.com) in my account. What should I do?

I'm using wordpress + woocommerce latest version. All wordpress plugin features and oneall social login panel are working as perfect. I just want to change the email recipient.

Answers

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Mahmut,

Please note that our plugin is not editing this kind of feature but only add new users to your database. I think that you should take a look at your website settings and see where this email could be used. If an email is sent by our plugin, it will take the user email or the email used by the website (admin or anything else).

best regards,
    Damien

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.